Fast acting acidic cleaner for all types of hard tile surfaces & grouts, designed to be used for variety of applications. This specially formulated cleaner effectively cleans old mineral deposits, soap scums, body oil blemishes etc.- found in shower areas, pools & spas. It also removes cementitious stains upon tiles in new bathrooms, metal marks under metal buckets, heavy build-ups of industrial grease etc.
Do not use undiluted concentration on colored concrete, dyed granite & acid sensitive stones like marble, lime stone etc. It will corrode most metal surfaces resulting in permanent discoloring of the material.
A special blend of active ingredients which will not attack the substrate vigorously, while it quickly removes even the most stubborn mineral deposits.
A perfect agent for cleaning by 'acid etching' before application of epoxy/PU etc.
Can be used as industrial 'Bio-wash'. It kills spores & prevents further algae/fungus formation.
Method of Application
A. Tile Cleaning / Bio-wash / Removal of anti-efflorescence
• Transfer Tile Cleaner in a container & dilute it with water in 1:1 ratio. Other dilution can be undertaken depending on the requirement. Small trials are always recommended with different water dilution ratio to test the suitability HS Tile Cleaner with various surfaces.
• Wear a hand gloves (an acid resistant, if possible) & moisten a sponge/cloth with the liquid.
• Apply it on the surface to be treated. Wait 4-5 minutes.
• Scrub the surface with a stiff bristle brush / broom followed by washing with plenty of water for a new look spotless & glistening surface.
• For kitchen areas, remove all foodstuffs/utensils/packaging materials from the area or cover/protect them carefully. After using the cleaner, all the surfaces in the area must be thoroughly rinsed with potable water.
B. Surface Preparation
• Firstly remove all the loosely held impurities/particles by using high speed water jet, if possible.
• Depending upon the extent of deposition of laitance/sludge/mineral etc., spread the cleaner in undiluted concentration.
• Wait for the visible reaction to be completed, followed by the cleaning by high force water jet, if possible. Otherwise, clean with plenty of water.
• Keep on applying the cleaner, until a clean & sound substrate, free from any kind of laitance, grease, oils, wax, polish etc. is achieved. Certainly the cleaning treatment is dependent on the contamination of the surface to be cleaned prior to epoxy or any other suitable applications.
Depending upon the porosity & the contamination of substrate, up to (5 – 6) mtr2 / litre in undiluted condition.
Best before 12 months from date of production, if stored properly in unopened, undamaged, original packaging in dry
conditions at (5 - 30)0C with protection from direct sunlight & frost.
|Aspect||Blue colored liquid with characteristic odour|
|Specific Gravity @ 30°C||Around 1.07|
Corrosive. Vapor harmful. Causes burns. Contains strong acid. Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Wear suitable safety gloves &/or goggles. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.
• First Aid : Remove contaminated clothing immediately.
• Skin & eyes: Flush immediately with plenty of clean & cold water at least for 15 minutes. Seek immediate medical attention.
• Ingestion : If swallowed, contact immediately for medical attention. If conscious, arrange to sip water, if possible. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Do not induce vomiting unless instructed by doctor.
• Inhalation : Remove to fresh air & contact medical person as soon as possible.